Just Flow Events & Marketing is seeking a full-time Social Media Communications Specialist at our Manchester, New Hampshire office. Primary duties are focused on social media strategy and execution with additional deliverables to support the full integration of digital efforts with client marketing and communications. This position is not remote.
- The Social Media Communications Specialist position is responsible to plan, create, curate, and disseminating compelling content in support of and in coordination with Just Flow client communications.
- The person in this position must have the knowledge and skills to develop and maintain the social voice to reinforce each client’s brand as well as analyze results for continuous improvement.
- Our agency is a highly collaborative environment and this position reports to the CEO & President while managing day-to-day social media activities. As such, the right candidate must be able to work independently and as part of a team, manage multiple projects simultaneously, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, have instinctive problem-solving abilities, and have exceptional attention to detail.
- As a small agency, everyone wears many hats on any given day so enthusiasm and flexibility to tackle new tasks and expand one’s repertoire are also a part of this position.
- The Social Media Communications Specialist should bring 2-4 years of experience in social media or related fields in a professional setting with a particular interest in successful agency experience.
- Proven social media experience providing content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Pinterest required.
- Experience with Windows and Apple operating systems with an understanding of social media across desktop and mobile platforms.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, a strong desire to learn new tools, such as SocialPilot and Canva, and pursue general professional development.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, successfully manage multiple deliverables and timelines, and track time and budget for projects while keeping a positive attitude and sense of humor are a must.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic design principles or a natural eye for attractive design is a plus, photography or videography experience is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or related discipline required.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements via Indeed. A link to your portfolio or links to examples of your experience is strongly encouraged.
Why Join Just Flow Events & Marketing?
Are you interested in joining a forward-thinking, collaborative, and versatile event planning and marketing firm? Look no further than Just Flow Events & Marketing.Located in downtown Manchester, New Hampshire, Just Flow Events & Marketing is a fast-paced boutique agency that always goes above and beyond for our loyal clients. Our tight-knit team provides a wide variety of quality services, including event conception and production, corporate branding and communications, marketing and advertising, graphic design, and brand asset management, website development and management, social media management and monitoring, and so much more. We are always willing to take the next step to help position our clients beyond their expectations by solving any problem thrown our way with creative and knowledgeable solutions. With an unwavering focus on the quality of our output, we ensure client satisfaction in everything we do.
Our small but feisty team delivers quality services to our clients in a fast-paced environment. We strive to foster an atmosphere that showcases the diverse and unique skillsets of our teammates while keeping constant open communication. Together, we expect nothing less than the best in all we do and seek individuals who are go-getters, pro-active thinkers, hard-workers, and problem solvers.
As a small business, we provide unique ways to reward our team members. We offer a generous paid time off policy, paid holiday schedule, and medical and dental benefits, and continuously find ways to demonstrate the value each person brings to the team. From bi-annual company celebrations to daily office snacks, we introduce new perks frequently and unexpectedly to reward a job well done!
We are always looking for awesome additions to our team. If you think you would be a good fit and are up for a challenging position, we would love to hear from you!