Manchester, NH – Recognizing the growing need for local families and children in need, the Tower of Toys announced their 7th annual holiday toy collection efforts and celebratory event to be held in the Beacon Building Atrium.
Growing from the initial group of five founding sponsors, the Tower of Toys is excited to announce that fifteen sponsors have officially committed to this year’s efforts. These sponsors include:
- The Beacon Building (814 Elm Street, Manchester, NH)
- Belmont Hall & Restaurant www.belmontrestaurant.com
- Colliers International www.colliers.com
- Community House Calls www.communityhousecalls.com
- Cross Insurance www.crossagency.com
- Dick Pratte Cabinetry www.dickprattecabinetry.com
- Downdog Flow Yoga & Pilates www.downdogflow.com
- Flexecution, Inc. www.flexecutioninc.com
- Intown Manchester www.intownmanchester.com
- Just Flow Events & Marketing www.justflownh.com
- Melanson Heath www.melansonheath.com
- Phaneuf Funeral Homes & Crematorium www.phaneuf.net
- Red Arrow Diner www.redarrowdiner.com
- Soma Management Group somamg.com
- YWCA New Hampshire www.ywcanh.org
The Tower of Toys is already growing in the Atrium of the Beacon Building with various donations from generous supporters. Donations can be dropped off at any of the above sponsoring businesses located in Bedford, Londonderry, and Manchester as well as the following supporting businesses:
- 110 Grill, Manchester
- Bark City
- Bonfire Restaurant & Country Bar
- Club ManchVegas Bar & Grill
- The Farm
- The Gyro Spot
- North End Bistro
- Orangetheory Fitness, Manchester
“The Red Arrow Diner team is proud to lead the charge for this holiday tradition,” shared Carol Lawrence-Erickson, President of the Red Arrow Diners. “A fundamental principle of our business is supporting the community and what better way to touch the heart of Manchester than through its children. The holidays are a difficult time for many families across New Hampshire, and the Tower of Toys can brighten holiday memories for these displaced and disadvantaged families.”
The culmination of the Tower of Toys is the Mingle & Jingle event hosted at the Beacon Building located at 814 Elm Street. This year’s event is scheduled for Thursday, December 13th from 5:00 to 9:00pm. The public is invited to attend this spirited open house, which will include appetizers, drinks and live music by the Elm Street Band, featuring Eliot Lawrence, Brad Aiken and David St. Germain. As the crowd gathers and toys are collected, event attendees can watch the tower of toys grow and celebrate the annual completion of the Tower of Toys for the children in our community.
To join in on the fun, bring a new unwrapped children’s toy to add to the tower. RSVPs requested to the Red Arrow Diner corporate offices by contacting Amanda at Amanda@redarrowdiner.com or 603-935-8121 by December 8th. It’s sure to be a toy raising experience!
If your family is in need and you would like to request toys for your children, please send a private message to our official Facebook page www.facebook.com/toweroftoysnh/ for additional information.